Time nuts is well archived and easy to search via google. I been able to locate most any message I need from the archives posted on both time and volt nuts since inception, and time has the added benefit of having been archived by http://www.mail-archive.com/

Email being the most barebones is most compatible with nearly any net connect device from PCs to cellphones, and most easy to manipulate locally. The main downside of email is near absence of formatting, so its harder to write non-English texts such as, arabic, Chinese or even some characters in German etc. or post images, math equations and schematics.

Best Wishes,

Marv Gozum
Philadelphia