The catch with the thermal fuse in an un-plated socket is that as it ages the socket oxidises and the heater current generates enough ohmic heating through a high resistance socket to heat the fuse through its leads. This opens the fuse the next time the oven is heated from cold.
I just repaired a 10811 today with the same problem.
Does anyone know the rated temperature for the fuse to drop out?
cheers, Neville Michie