T=0 could be a recent supernova for a secular short measurement span
considering the life span of Earth.
OR
T=0 could also be a local solar system event that is easily determinable on
Earth.

For someone measuring events on Earth a million years from now, give or take a
ppm :-) or they may not care!

--
Raj, VU2ZAP
Bangalore, India.