Paul,

You can do it in a common scanner in two parts, then using any graphics editor (i.e. Photoshop) rotate one of the files until they match and paste both. I do it routinelly with all my oversize schematics. Or just scan and let someone do the assembly (I can volunteer for some).

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL