At 08:46 AM 11/30/2010, Robert Darlington wrote:

Also, I apologize if I'm breaching protocol with this thread.  This is just
about the first post I ever saw on this list that didn't get a steady stream
of replies.  I was actually questioning if this even made it into the list
till I saw this reply.  Yes this is for work and I could really use some
opinions on this stuff since dropping $4-6k isn't in my nature to do at home
for a network clock so I never gave this thought before.

Seems pretty on-topic to me, especially if you get one and test it against your Soekris based rig.

--
newell N5TNL