Would Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) software provide the routing neccessary for your application ?

Stan, W1LE

On 12/6/2010 8:12 AM, Collins, Graham wrote:

Thanks all for their comments on this topic.

Over the weekend I spent much time messing about with the NTP stuff and
the NMEAGps application.

NMEAGps does just as described and does make a nice IRIG-B signal
through a PC's sound card. Unfortunately you cannot specifiy which of
several soundcard interfaces you want it to use, it will use the one as
set as the default which for my use does not work so well.