On 2/4/2011 6:37 PM, Stanley Reynolds wrote:
Hi Time-nuts,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Stanley

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000278749666&k=Z6E3Y5U34YZNYDBJPA2TSWR2QRIB4TYLSVDSC&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=time-nuts%40febo.com&c=613df3677a9c591f348d68270b7784cd

Yeah, I've avoided facebook thus far and this is not going to be sufficient to entice me. If you only post your stuff there, I'll never see it.

I did use Yahoo Groups a few times. I tried to log-on recently after a long inactive time. My password didn't work. I tried to reactivate my account with Yahoo support people. They asked me questions over three days, then told me I needed to fax them a picture ID! I guess I'm done with Yahoo too.