On 03/07/2011 05:52 PM, Mark Spencer wrote:
Greetings.  I'm wondering if any one has any insight (or wishes to speculate) as
to how the external analog frequency adjustment on a Temex LPFRS-01 Rubidium
standard functions.

 From experimenting with one over the last few days there seems to be a step
function to the adjustment.   I'm wondering if frequency adjustment voltage is
read by an  ADC which is monitored by the CPU which adjusts the frequency ?
(Or perhaps I'm just not adjusting the multi turn trimmer properly.)

There is a CPU in there with ADC and DACs. You also have serial interface to it, so you could hook it up to RS-232. Don't recall from the top of my head if the levels is RS-232 or CMOS, but I can check... as I have one.