Hi Jim,

From what you've described, I think you need to use the modulated IRIG output.

I sent a previous email to that effect.

The audio card IRIG drivers expect IRIG B data used to modulate an audio carrier (AM).
--
Russell

At 11:42 AM -0800 2011/03/09, Jim Kusznir wrote:
My clock generates a couple variants of IRIG-B.  I wasn't able to find
docs on what variant of IRIG-B that NTP expects.  I know one variant
(which I tested, but am not using, nor do I expect to work) is high
precision, and is supposed to include the same accuracy as standard
IRIG-B + 1kPPS.

--Jim