Fellow techies,

        In light of all the horror stories on Ebay, I thought it would be a
Good Thing to call attention to a GOOD seller for a change.

        If you ever deal with seller ID "toomanyamps," do so with absolute
confidence! I had bought from him what was advertised as 300 feet of siamese
cable (cat5 plus a 16-gauge pair for power), but what arrived was 125 feet.

        Within less than an hour of my notification, I found a terrific apology
for the hassle, and my payment refunded IN FULL despite the fact I'd only asked
for $25 back.

        I am solidly impressed.

        Happy dealing.