From: Dan Rae <dan...@verizon.net>

I have a nice Fluke 203A , modified from one 5 MHz in and 12 out to
one 10 MHz in and 12 outputs for sale.

This is a 2U rack unit similar in function to the -hp- 5087A with
metering etc., with a printed copy of the pdf manual.

Please contact me direct if interested with any offers before this
goes to ebay.

Dan

Dan,
I have a good Fluke 203A and manual also, but it's a standard unit, only having standard 1MHz and 5MHz input and output modules. Are the 10MHz modules from Fluke or did you make the mods? If the 10MHz mods have been documented, amd it's possible for you, could you scan and post the applicable pages for those modules?

Many thanks,
Dave M
dgminala at mediacombb dot net