It is a timing model, and I wondered about that, but thought it was only one of the old GT/UT models that was binary only.

Thanks!  It means I may not be going crazy, after all...

John
----

On 4/14/2011 12:16 PM, Jean-Louis Oneto wrote:
Hello John,
If your M12+ is a Timing model, then there is no NMEA mode...
HTH,
Regards,
Jean-Louis
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ackermann N8UR" <j...@febo.com>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"
<time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] GPS position averaging software?

Thanks, all, for the suggestions. I'm playing with WinOncore12 at the
moment -- for some reason I'm not able to get the M12+ receiver into
NMEA mode so VisualGPS isn't usable.

I'll fuss more with NMEA mode this weekend, but is there any magic for
the ioformat switch? I've used the command from both Tac32 and
WinOncore but the receiver stays stuck in binary mode.

John
----