I know that some of you have X10 synthesizers so I hope this isn't too far off-topic.

The manual shows that the frequency decade the unit covers is determined by the PFF module. This module is nothing more than a 4-stage passive filter (might be described as a helical filter - not sure) that selects the correct 10 MHz harmonic of a fixed oscillator.

Has anyone attempted to retune this filter to shift their unit from one decade to another? I'd like to move mine from 10-20 MHz to 0.1-10 MHz. This would require retuning the filter from 160 MHz to 150 MHz.

Thanks,
Ed