Hi,
continuing the queries on LCD monitors on TBolts
The I.Fluke illustrations show a message of one, two or three
satellites only being visible. My monitors do not display this message,
is that because of the mode the TBolt is in?
I tried to find the list of display messages in the KO4BB listing of the software for the monitor, but I am finding the relation of the message codes in the Thunderbolt
Manual to the software for the monitor very confusing.
I assume the TBolt only sends out some codes under particular conditions,
does the monitor software decode all possible message codes?
I have inserted the 3 silicon diodes into the 5V supply line to suit the micro.
I hope answers to my questions will help many other TBolt users.
Cheers,
Neville Michie