Hi there. Recently acquired my first GPSDO. It is a datum 9390 (thank you,
Norm!).  One aspect of its behavior seems strange to me.  Within a matter of
a few minutes, it seems that satellites are appearing and disappearing.  Are
the satellites moving that quickly?  I might go from 1SV to 3SV or 4SV and
then a minute later go to 1SV or none.  The antenna isn't moving and the
trees aren't moving too much today.  I have not done anything with regard to
setting minimum elevation or any other parameters.  I did go through the
COLD RESTART procedure to clear out everything and let it start from
scratch.

Do other GPSDO users experience something like this?

73 Eugene W2HX