I too love wearing a wrist watch.... Since I am always working with machines,
I tend to scar my watches up quite a bit... therefor I tend to wear cheap
watches... my current favorite is a Russian automatic dive watch that I picked
up on ebay for $60.

I only wear automatic winding mechanical watches.  They are more than accurate
enough to help me plot my way through life.

Speidel Twist-O-Flex bands are the only type worth wearing in my opinion.

-Chuck Harris

William H. Fite wrote:
Bravo, Rob.  I thought I was the lone voice crying in the wilderness in
support of watches.

My "beater" is an Omega Seamaster that goes everywhere and does everything
all the time.  My others tend to sit in their rocker boxes and seldom get
worn.