Dave wrote:

Use "-text" in your search to exclude results with "text" on the page. For example, "-ebay" will exclude all ebay listings (and any other page that mentions ebay). I use this one a lot. If your problem seller is eBay user "time47743", then using "-time47743" will exclude any pages with that eBay ID (including complaints in newsgroup archives about eBay user time47743, and any pages that use that string for another purpose).

I strongly encourage folks to use the tools on the Google "advanced search" page -- you can save yourself a lot of grief wading through hundreds of thousands of hits for the few you want.

Best regards,

Charles