Miguel,

Google Maps data are not in any way a technical product, they are intended to be used for the layman as a (very) useful tool for finding places, marketing and so, but you can't give for granted any kind of precision either positional or even temporal. I personally have measured known (surveyed) points and found discrepancies of several meters, nothing systematic but pure image uncorrected distortion. These were not due to different spheroids or geodetic reference systems, just the original data lacked accuracy (right, any accuracy is never claimed) and the image date can have errors of years!. You can easily see how different images (mis)matches in the stitching border in some places. They are improving this, but probably they are just correcting aesthetics, a true precision border matching is very expensive and it is not needed for their business model.

Better use a good large scale local map to determine the position of your antenna and correct for the reference system if needed.

Ignacio, EB4APL