On 10/21/2011 2:47 AM, Achim Vollhardt wrote:

I had a 24V, 1.5A polyfuse at hand which was soldered in parallel to the existing fuse. 1.5A seems a bit large,
Achim, you have replaced a thermal fuse with a current fuse. You could have just used a piece of plain wire. Indeed in past discussions of these ovens this has been suggested as solution...

There has been extensive discussion of this fuse in the past; I think it was here, but it may have been on the -hp- list of course.

I had a 10811 that lost a thermocouple, that was a tricky one :^)

Dan