Anyone who is interested in buying these units should take a look at the completed listings and be guided accordingly when making an offer. I recently picked up a couple for ~ $35 each, including shipping. True the price may be going up, but it looks like you can still get them for under $40 with shipping if you don't mind waiting for the slow boat from China. For experimentation, that is still a good deal.

(I must admit that I didn't "need" them, but want to try pairing them with a couple Thunderbolts.)