>Stealthy doesn't mean invisible. Think low tech.. a bunch of guys out in the
>desert with cellphones .. "I just heard it come over"

Here in Kansas we still have some 50s watch towers from the 'Gawk Tower' days.
Lots of people spent some cold nights here on the phone to some central
location reporting plains.  Some other activities reportedly also.  I would
think that after flying 2000 miles to get here someone would have seen.

However, one night maybe 10 years ago I was outside and watched a perfect
triangle of darkness passing across the bright star field.  No running light
and absolutely no sound.

Back to timing.  A couple of days ago I ordered a UBLOX -6T evaluation kit.
Received a query as to who I was and why I needed it before the order would be
processed.  Working on a low cost RTK system for the very small farmer.  We'll
see if I get it.

N0UU