Part of that is the fact that it's beamed back to Bernie's Bunker at
Silverstone, before being fed on to the broadcasters, and then onto
the actual transmitting company so you have that extra delay to add in
as well.

Yes, I'd forgotten about that!

Indeed, it's fun watching with the timing and scoring app on the laptop,
with the commentators wondering (or thinking) such and such a driver is
going to get pole or improve his time, and I already know he hasn't!

Iain

I get exactly the same fun with the laptop feed or the iPad application!

Cheers,
David GM8ARV
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk