I'll give that a try. In the meantime, I'll try to come up with an Torx of the correct size. Brian said T-7 fit his.

On 1/17/2012 6:07 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
I have a tool with a number of Allen wrenches.  The smallest
of the lot fits the screws that hold the oscillator to the board.

I found it easiest to insert the tool from the other side of the
board rather than unscrewing the usual way.  This way I
was able to insert the Allen wrench well into the screw yet
avoid interference with the oscillator box.