Italy has rewritten the "laws" of Physics many time throughout history. And I
am sure as our understanding increases the "Laws" will be rewritten many times
in the future. But sadly I do not believe this is one of those times. I googled
Rossi-Focardi and at least their device looks to have some shielding, unlike
the USA version, so in the unlikely event they did create fusion everyone in
the room would not die from the radiation.

Thomas Knox