I mostly use Target3001:
http://server.ibfriedrich.com/wiki/ibfwikien/index.php?title=Main_Page
It's commercial, but there are six different editions starting as low as 59€, with digital+analog, schematics, PCB, autorouting, simulation, it's multilingual (German/English/French), and there is even a free evaluation version somewhat limited in PCB size and pins numbers, but nevertheless worth trying. They are also very responsive.
I also tried DesignSparks, which is free, but a lot less powerfull.
Just a satisfied user, standard disclaimers apply ! :-)
Jean-Louis