On 3/14/2012 6:22 AM, Attila Kinali wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently writing a short article on crystal oscillators and am
looking for plots of "typical" phase noise and ADEV of an OCXO.
But unfortunately, i couldnt find any, so far. Only discrete numbers
from the data sheets, or phase noise plots only from scientific papers.

Does anyone have something like this at hand?

                        Attila Kinali

Attila, TVB and I each have a bunch of plots of various oscillators at our web sites. Tom's are mainly under http://www.leapsecond.com/pages and http://www.leapsecond.com/museum; mine are under http://www.febo.com/pages and particularly http://www.febo.com/pages/oscillators.

John