The PRS10 schematics are available on line from Didier.
See the following link:
http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/index.php?dir=05%29_GPS_Timing/SRS

Sincerely,

Stijn

Op 02-04-12 09:48, Azelio Boriani schreef:
OK, thank you. I'll collect the documentation you suggest to study it. Yes,
the PRS10 manual available online has no schematic. The paper one does
have. Does this means that Stanford Research want it not to be disseminated?