Ed, the message about leap pending refers to an impending leap second, in June I think but others may know more... It will happen and the message will go away. From your LH screen, I would say that your signal levels are way too low. I don't know why, perhaps low antenna gain, a badly sited antenna, even indoors maybe? I suspect the t'bolt is working as it should.

You don't show your signal strength numbers, but here in Southern California with a well sited -hp- antenna, I see all visible sats with between 47 and 50 signal strength numbers and thus large circles on the map display.

Dan