Hi Pierre-Francois,

On 04/30/2012 04:57 PM, gandal...@aol.com wrote:
Hi Pierre-Francois

Assuming yours is the Ebay item I think it is, I was wondering  who bought
that and see there's another due to finish in a couple  of hours or so:-)

The Fluke PM6680B is a rebadged Pendulum CNT-80, Pendulum now being part of
  Spectracom.
Both Fluke and Tektronix, and perhaps others, have offered rebadged
Pendulum counters and TimeView too was originally a Pendulum product.

Pendulum came out of Philips Industrier AB in Järfälla, which was the remaining part of that development firm that got part of Philips/Fluke. Fluke actually maintained the good old Philips Measurement (PM) IDs, so saying they where rebadged is a bit of a missnomer.

It is indeed the same counter. The CNT-90 and CNT-91 exists in Tektronix rebadged form as 3000 and 3100 (forgot the prefix). Good stuff.

Whilst time limited trial versions of TimeView have been widely available I
  don't know if these are supplier specific, ie whether or not the Tektronix
  version I have will work with other rebadged units or even with the
Pendulum  originals.
Either way, each supplier seems to offer it's own branded version of
TimeView and these have always been very expensive, I've never seen it
available
second hand but suspect registration might not be transferable  anyway.

While TimeView is a separate product and quite nice, it is becoming more and more obsolete as TimeLab starts to support a wider range of counters (again).

As Bjorn has pointed out, John Miles' TimeLab supports the PM6680B and that
  would certainly seem to be your best option.

Indeed try that first. TimeLab seems to work very nicely with the PM6681 that Björn has.

I haven't tried the latest and greatest of TimeView, so I will try it. Would be nice to know how them match up to each other.