To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Interesting paper: Don't GPSD' your Rb...

On 05/03/2012 11:29 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

This is pretty think, but interesting:

http://tf.nist.gov/sim/Papers/Trigo_CPEM_2010.pdf

I interpret this as a GPS slaving of the rubidium.
Given that there is fairly high stability in both sources, the comparison rate does not have to be stellar.

It's sad that they have not described the control algorithm in greater detail.