On 5/7/12 6:13 PM, J. Forster wrote:
A movie may be 7000 seconds, and you may need a fairly stable timebase,
but every movie I've watched is made up of short (<300 second) scenes that
are placed sequentially on the framework.

You are not meshing together a pair or multiplicity of 7000 second event
sequences. E#very time you edit in another scene, you put the bricks end
to end, so to speak.

That's a good point..

In any case, though, I can see where someone might want a decent always good enough reference, as opposed to some lame non TC XO. It's sort of a quantum thing... rather than "almost good enough" just bite the bullet, buy the equivalent of a prs10 with the right interface and you never have to think about it again.