Hello.
Would not be very useful to create a list of what interesting ideas have
been implemented on what instrument (sometimes in a perfect way, sometimes maybe not), so everyone could study the service manuals, schematics, and learn?
I think it will become a reference of the "state of the art" of past and
present technology, as well as very helpful to beginners and homebrewers
(and a good guide in buying old used equipment as well, maybe just for
experimenting with that circuit).

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni

Yes, innovations should be recorded. A good topic for our Wiki (whatever happened to that?) I would have thought.

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk