Hi

I have never fully traced out the DAC on the TBolt. I have gone far enough to
see that it's a "sum of several" sort of circuit. My guess is that they sum and
then measure the result with a good ADC. If so, the DAC would likely function
fine as long as the ADC was not impacted by the loss of power.

Bob