With a T-Bird and a Lightning Bolt, we're almost on-subject here...
Jean-Louis

On 12/06/2012 00:46, Peter Gottlieb wrote:
As opposed to COS?  I think you're going off on a TAN.

On 6/11/2012 7:54 PM, d.sei...@comcast.net wrote:

Obviously, it's not a REACH to say that SIN was probably involved here... :-)

Ok, I'll go away now...

-Dave

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jean-Louis Oneto"<jean-louis.on...@obs-azur.fr>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"<time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 2:44:31 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Humor break

It seems that ROHS is involved: (tin) whiskers ?

On 11/06/2012 21:14, Bill Hawkins wrote:
Celia Rivenbark of Wilmington, NC, wrote a piece about an accident on
a Florida highway, headline "Driving and shaving just don't mix."

In it she remarked that the woman who caused the accident "appears to
have a face that would stop a clock and raise hell with small watches."

What I love about life is that you learn something new every day.
Who would have dreamed that watches could be affected too.

Bill Hawkins

Jean-Louis Oneto
OCA GeoAzur - Avenue Nicolas Copernic
06130 Grasse - France