El 12/06/2012 13:09, David J Taylor escribió:
I run Dimension 4 as a time standard on my POC's, mainly for using
JT65 digital radio communications. It polls tick.usno.navy.mil for the
time. I have noticed since getting my ThunderBolt set up that the GPS
time is about 15 seconds in advance of my PC clock, despite a
correction via Dimension 4 immediately before checking the difference.
Why is that please? Thanks.

Hello,

Probably you have the Thunderbolt displaying GPS time, not UTC time. GPS time offset is now 15 seconds (16 secons from next 1-Jul)

Regards,

Javier