Has anyone else noticed poor gps performance this evening ?   Both my
thunderbolt and my fury are performing quite poorly this evening.   I'm seeing
20 ns rms error on my thunderbolt where I would typically see 5.    Comparing
my fury to an ocxo with a 5370B also shows an un expectedly poor result, while
simultaneously comparing the ocxo to an Rb with another 5370B shows the
expected result.   Both gpsdo's are connected to the same antenna via splitter
but the signal levels have not drooped.

On the plus side this is giving my gps disciplined Rb a good workout.

Regards Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPad