Fellow time-nuts,

I've finally got the time to unpack and start testing the SRS DG535 delay generator. It's a cool little box which lets me generate 4 different delay signals from a trigger, with a 0 delay output. The nice thing about this unit is that it allows me to program delays with 5 ps steps. Now, wrap a little software around it and one can track out the actual interpolation steps of many counters, and use that for adjustments of the interpolators. Won't quite cut it for the best counters, while you can still get some hints of their curve. At the same time, it's not perfectly linear either. For "lesser" counters, it will surely suffice.