Hi Ignacio,

I got one of these units, from the same seller (actually it is the one which is pictured). It had a broken connector and a dent in the cylinder casing.

Luckily the unit powers up! And it generates the frequencies it should generate.

But: the frequency tuning is a bit stiff/non-responsive and the tape which is used in the oven is a bit old. Fixing this unit seems like a nice winter-project ;-)

Is there anyone on the list who knows where to find the Sulzer manuals (preferably as PDF)? As it is basically a Sulzer 2.5 / Sulzer 5.0.

Thank you, best regards, Jeroen