Paul,

I am convinced your realization work very well and it is a lower cost in the market.

But depend what kind of user have to use the device.
For a standard laboratory or a company I am sure is not sufficent your realization, for an hobbist yes, can be.

Business or research company want to have a datsheet with temperature range, technical characteristic, a repair service. In one word a professional package.

Me for example, am an hobbist and I am started from the tv sat splitter but now, I have bought on ebay a low cost professional splitter.It is better than mine at least as mechanical realization ad impedance matching.

That's all.

All the people in time-nuts community want to improve day by day the hw and sw they have at home.

yes, yesterday night I have bring a bier. Cirio!

Luciano
timeok