To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] 57600 baud rate with Basic???

Hi,

I'm currently using a GWBasic program at 9600 Baud to get 1 second T.I.
data (12 digits) from an SR620 counter, display the reading , put the
reading into a file, name the file sequentialy, and either save or delete
the file via a function key.

I'm switching to a new counter that outputs at 57600 Baud (9 digits).

Is there a version of Basic I can use that would support that 57600 Baud
rate?

Thanks,

Corby