On 12/12/2012 01:52 AM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
On Dec 11, 2012, at 6:57 PM, Magnus Danielson<mag...@rubidium.dyndns.org>
wrote:

Tom,

On 12/12/2012 12:44 AM, Tom Van Baak wrote:
I think that the TBolt's schematic(s) are sort of HolyGrail for TimeNuts.

Some French time nuts told us they already have one. It's very nice.

Would you be able to share? Do you have a pointer? If it was here, then more
people than me missed it.

Tom forgot to include the<MontyPython>  tags...

So I learned from off-list email. Lack of smiley also didn't have me revoke long lost memory cells. While enjoying Monty Python and having seen the movie at least twice, I fill my brain with other stuff... labeled T&F amongst others...

There is at least one better time-joke in that movie... thou count shall be three...