John and Ken that did the trick. I ended up trying the easiest option first since I already had device manager up and it worked like a charm.

I'll look into Arduino for some options for the lcd project. I keep my Thunderbolt right beside my frequency counter and leave both of them on all the time attached to a good UPS. The counter has a Rubidium oscillator in it but I use the output from the thunderbolt at times as well. My master plan is to build a box for the rack with a low phase noise multi channel distribution amplifier to feed to my other equipment with the 10MHz signal.

How my racks are setup the LCD should give me all the info I need in most cases. Sometimes the lady heather software is just too much info. I do like the satellite tracking though. That is a cool feature.

Thanks,

Major