If there's interest and we can agree on a charter, I would be happy to create a "measuring-nuts" (or similar) list at febo.com.

If so, I'd like the charter to be along the lines of "high signal-to-noise ratio discussion at the serious-amateur level of scientific measurement tools and techniques," though the words are open for discussion.

My point is that I don't deal with the size and noise level of a general science list, but focusing on measurement tools and techniques fits in well with the other -nuts lists.

Let me know what you think.

John
----