Hi Said,

On 01/29/2013 11:39 PM, Said Jackson wrote:
Ublox limits it to 164,000 feet or 50,000m. Pretty much higher than any ballon
would go I think.

Well, then we have a particular space-jumper which was in the vincinity of that height.

You should get yourself a GPS simulator. For your purposes the Pendulum GPS simulator should be the cost-effective solution, but maybe you can afford the full-blown Spirent simulator. For most lab-bench tests, the simpler Pendulum has found good use even for those having the full-blown.

Wish I could afford one myself. Would be fun.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone