Don't get hung up on the display EMI (for it is indeed very very tiny), look for any steady emission. Yes, the amount is small, yes it can be shielded a bit, but yes it is certainly possible to pick up. As I mentioned in my original post, you may very well need to shield out external noise to see it clearly. And with a not-so-sensitive analyzer, you'll need a pre-amp. Everything electronic emits and is detectable unless it is shielded eight ways to Sunday.

Peter