I ran into the same problem a few years ago. I asked Symmetricom if the unit could be upgraded. They said it could - for the low, low price of only $1135.

No, I didn't forget a decimal point in there.

$1135.00.

One Thousand, One Hundred, and Thirty-Five Dollars!!

What planet are these people from??

I don't think I've powered the unit up since.

Ed