Hi

This brings up the basic "how bad is it" question. Since the counter is
fundamentally a 200 ps gizmo, a simple period measurement at 1 second will give
you ~ 10 digits per second.  That's with no magic multiple sample stuff at all.
At an offset / noise / what ever state where the multiple sample stuff works
100%, you get ~ 12 digits per second.  I doubt you ever get everything so
"perfect" that you are down to 10 digits / second.

Bob