To: <time-nuts@febo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] Brooks Shera ASM release

The time-nuts server takes out all spaces so allow me to  resend the
acknowledgements    Bert Kehren

At this time I like to thank Brooks for all  the work he did, his wife
Karen Stoll for deciding to release HEX and ASM and  Bob Leichner who
implemented the software commands. Brooks did not have the chance to put final touches in and complete his work, so Richard McCorkle stepped in and made the
final changes. For almost a decade Brooks and Richard  collaborated on the
GPSDO, which benefits all of us. Also major recognition has to go to Juerg Koegel an other time nut that put our other projects on hold to check every iteration. Attached is part of a test that clearly shows the performance of
the Alpha filter. Limited by attachment size contact me off list  for more
data.