Does anyone have any details, schematics etc., on these units? I have two racks with various modules, both set up for multiple 5 MHz and 1 PPS distribution and would like to modify if possible to 10 MHz.

I have found two versions of the MBF RF output unit, one with series tuned outputs as well as a 5 MHz MCL LPF inside, and the other with only the LPF. I have two versions of the input unit, one a BFI, the other a BFM. The BFM appears to do some 5 MHz filtering somehow, but I don't see any obvious frequency determining components...

If anyone has done any investigation of these, I'd be glad to hear what the results were!

Dan