Hello,

My colleague Steve posted an Allan Dev plot of one of our 10 MHz oscillators.

It showed a funny hump at the beginning of the measurement.

The hump is just because the units were still warming up. They hadn’t been on long before I started the measurement.

The problem is that we are always in a rush to supply these components and never have time to run them for 30 days.

I now have a few in stock and I intend to start two of them up tomorrow and leave them for as long as I can and re-do the measurements.

I'll post the results when I have some meaningful results.

Regards

Martyn